Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hmmmm....

I was online just a few minutes ago and got a message through facebook for a friend request. I have no idea who this person is so I politely declined, I'm only friends with people on facebook that I actually consider friends not just anyone and everyone. Anyway I received a message from this person asking if I was related to and if I was then they had some information they wanted to share, confidentially. My first instinct was to just ignore it but I did that last week when I got the same message but decided to go ahead and respond and see what they have to say. Why am I blogging about this??? Because honestly I'm a bit scared - I don't know if I really want to read what this person has to say. I am still at a loss as to why my marriage is over and I want answers but I don't know if answers are really going to help. My marriage is done and we're moving on, literally. Legally nothing has been done but mentally I'm done, I can't be with someone who says they don't love me, that's not fair to me. My stomach is in knots right now and I just had to blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed this, but did you ever get any sort of answers? If you want just email me: my3gifts@aol.com or fb me.

    ReplyDelete