Monday, May 17, 2010

For today, Monday May 17, 2010

Outside my window… rain is falling, usually I love the rain but our neighborhood tends to flood so I stress about that.

I am thinking… about all of the things that we've got going on in the next 2 and 3 weeks, lots of changes for our little family and I'm excited about that.

I am thankful for… friends who are there when you need them.

From the kitchen… well we just had dinner, spaghetti so right now nothing but I have butter softening for oatmeal cookies I plan to make in the morning.

I am wearing… sweatpants and a t-shirt but am going to get into pajamas in a few minutes.

I am creating… quite a few lists, I love making lists and have at least three going right now.

I am going… shopping on Wednesday, I'm in desperate need of summer clothes.

I am reading… 'Breaking Dawn' the final book of the Twilight series, I've actually never finished the book - I get 3/4 of the way done and stop because I don't want the series to end!!!

I am hoping… our street doesn't flood tonight but will be putting the car on the island just in case.

I am hearing… the dishwasher running.

Around the house… the day is winding down, kiddos are about to take a bath and begin getting ready for bed.

One of my favorite things… is my alone time at night - some days its what gets me through.

A few plans for the rest of the week.. cleaning out the bedrooms and organizing clothes for our vacation.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing… I am actually sharing 2, the kids ran in the Armed Forces Kids Run on Friday and I want to share photos of each as they crossed the finish line. It was a very warm day as you can tell by the color of M's face, she was worn out!!!

M - 2 mile runner




J - 1/2 mile runner

No comments:

Post a Comment