Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

For today, Tuesday April 20, 2010

Outside my window… the sun is shining and the birds are chirping - I love spring.

I am thinking… about all of the things I need to do today, help youngest to clean the playroom, laundry, come up with a menu for the next 2 weeks and then a grocery list.

I am thankful for… my husband who works so hard to support our family.

From the kitchen… today there is nothing coming from the kitchen, we have a school function tonight and dinner is included.

I am wearing… a tshirt I earned for wogging (walking/jogging) a 5k in February and workout pants - hoping to take the little one on a bike ride.

I am creating… our plans for the family vacation we'll be taking at the end of May.

I am going… to be very busy around the house today, lots to do.

I am reading… a new cookbook - the Pionner Woman by Ree Drummond and thinking about all of the yummy foods I'd like to make.

I am hoping… we are able to enjoy the school function tonight, they are expecting alot of people and I don't like large crowds.

I am hearing… the washer/dryer going.

Around the house… things are fairly quiet, my oldest is at school and the youngest is cleaning up the playroom.

One of my favorite things… is in the evenings after the girls go to sleep I get a few hours to myself, I enjoy the quiet and peacefulness.

A few plans for the rest of the week.. we are all very excited that hubby is coming home to spend a long weekend with us - we have alot to do before the move so will be spending a day or two cleaning out bedrooms and trying to organize the house a bit.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing… its my youngest at the beach last year as we were headed down to find crabs that scurry around at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment